Here at Cal West Property Management we realize that having a good team makes all the difference. Property management is a growing industry with real opportunities to make a career, and a life, while serving the needs of our community, providing quality housing in San Jose, and various cities in the South Bay. We are always looking to improve our team, whether hiring for an existing job, or creating a new job for the right candidate. We are proud of our history of over 40 years of service. Our company was here in 1985. We survived big hair, waterbeds, shoulder pads, leg warmers, and Pac-Man. We plan to be here for many years to come. The job market is very competitive and we know that we must be willing to offer a package that competes in the Bay Area. Our full time staff receives a good wage and benefits including 401k, medical, dental, and vision coverage, vacation and more. Our office atmosphere is fun and challenging. If you like dealing with people and want to make a difference this could be your opportunity.
Cal West Property Management, a leader in bay area residential property management, is seeking to add a key teammate to our already dynamic and experienced staff. The right candidate will be the first person our clients, vendors, and residents, will communicate with as they enter our office. The position requires a high degree of multi-tasking, and communication skills. The admin position primarily supports the broker and property managers. Other tasks include:
- Front desk – greet visitors, first point of contact to incoming calls other various duties
- Receive calls from tenants and owners and routes as appropriate. Updates computer database with contact information
- Processing rental applications ensuring that each application is complete and ready to review
- Answering inquiries from prospective tenants on available properties (phone, voicemail, and email)
- Report to Property Managers regarding application status/progress, etc.
- Prepare and send new leases, lease renewals, management contacts, annual assessment letters, HOA complaint letters, noise complaint letters, 3 day notices, etc. utilzing C.A.R. forms and Appfolio(webbased database) at the direction of Property Manager
- Creates leases from templates and emails to approved applicants
- Filing, scanning, and organizing various files electronically and hard copy
- Support office staff on miscellaneous projects
Our company provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes dental, vision, medical, life insurance, paid holiday, paid vacation, and 401-k plan. The job is a non-exempt position paying an hourly rate of between $18.00 and $25.00 depending on experience.
Potential Future Opportunities
Future link to come
Future link to come