Resident Portal Instructions
Pay Your Rent Online
Did you know that you can now pay your rent online? It's fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you'll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
Don't have an account?
It's easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online and we'll email you an account activation link.Get Started
Already have an account?Click the button below to be taken to the Tenant Portal log in page. Not sure which system to use. Check your lease or contact us.
Once you've signed up, you can
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
Have you ever looked at a calendar and suddenly realized that your rent was due that day? Or worse yet, that it was due a few days ago? Now it’s late! With online rent payments, these concerns are a thing of the past. Simply hop on your computer and in just a few minutes, your rent is paid! Or remove all doubt and schedule a payment in advance so your rent is paid automatically. And this is in addition to not having to write checks, address envelopes, or find/buy stamps...
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.
It only takes a few minutes to get started! Here’s what you need to do:
- Contact us and let us know you're interested in paying your rent online.
- Give us your current email address so we can send you an invitation email.
- When you get the invitation email (it will come from email@example.com), click on the link in the email to set up your account.
- Create a secure password and activate your account. That’s it! Now you can log in anytime, from anywhere and make payments, schedule payments, view your payment history, and more! PLEASE NOTE: You must add the firstname.lastname@example.org address to your contacts. This will ensure you receive your reminder emails and password reset emails.